Cinq Touring Fork
Cinq Touring Fork
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Steerer Tube: Straight 1 1/8” (28.6 mm) x 346 mm (uncut)
- Fork length (A/C height): 395 mm at 47 mm offset
- Axle: 15mm x 100mm
- Brake mount: post-mount (native 160 mm) - adaptable to flat-mount
- Eyelets: Bikepacking 3-point - lowrider compatible
- Mounts: Lighting, fender
- Electrical: Internal wiring cable routing for light and power supply
- Tire clearance (without fenders): ETRTO 50-622 mm (28"/29" x 2.0") / ETRTO 54-584 mm (27.5" x 2.1")
- Weight: 550g w/o hardware, 640g w/hardware
- Hardware: Includes axle and bolts/barrels
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This item is currently not available online, but can be ordered through your dealer.
High-quality materials. Innovative design. Passionate craftsmanship. Through carefully selected components we create a product like no other.
More detailed information can be downloaded here.
Your questions - Our answers
The installation height is 395mm.
You can use tires up to 28" x 50mm or 27,5" x 2.1".
Yes, this is possible after a certain production batch of Plug5 Plus. Please contact our support team for more information.
Yes, but keep in mind that this affects the maximum tire size and clearance.
Yes, we have special mounting kits available for the Tubus Duo and Tara models.
Yes, this is possible. The wiring is internally routed.
We have tested SON and Shutter Precision dynamo hubs. In both cases, the 15mm thru axle variant without direct contact (SON) must be used.
No. The Touring Fork is a fork for Gravel Bike and Touring Bike use.
The maximum payload is 12 kg total or 6 kg per side.
MORE FROM OUR MANUFACTORY.
YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT
ASK US ANYTHING
Our customer focus is not only reflected in the development of first-class bicycles. We pride ourselves on being available to you before, during and after your purchase. Personal, competent and fast.Get in Touch