Cinq Plug6 Plus
The new generation of power supply. The Plug6 Plus provides sufficient power even under the most difficult charging conditions - whether on a long world trip or in everyday life.
Compact and powerful
The new design makes the Plug6 head a real eye-catcher and the improved rotary door makes even operating the USB port a real pleasure. The Protection Cap, which is included as standard, also protects from external influences. If you look under the hood, the Plug6 Plus offers much more.
The fully encapsulated Plug electronics are potected against environmental influences. The Plug automatically detects when the light is switched on and acts dynamically with the device to get the optimum charging current out of the dynamo. The Power Module provides enough voltage even when driving is very slow or interrupted, so that the end device continues to be charged. This allows even power-hungry devices to be buffered with up to 1200mA.
To ensure the Plug6 Plus works even under the most adverse conditions, both the Power Module and the Top Cap were subjected to numerous tests in an external test laboratory. The result: dust and heavy rain can no longer harm the Plug6 Plus, as it meets the requirements of the IP65 protection class.
• Compatibel with 1-1/8" forks with aheadset (tapered or straight)*
• Connectivity: USB-C Standard
• Protected from dust and water (IP65 norm tested)
• Dimensions (Power Module): (L x W) 160 mm x 24.0 mm
• Use: from -15°C up to 60°C
• Input: AC from the dynamo
• Max. output: 1.2Ah
• Battery Specs: 1100mAh LiFePo
• Weight: 195 g incl. all components
* The fork needs an inner shaft diameter of 24.1 mm and sufficient shaft length. Also it has to be open at the bottom or alternatively have an internal cable routing.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This item is currently not available online, but can be ordered through your dealer.
More detailed information can be downloaded here.
MORE FROM OUR MANUFACTORY.
YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT
ASK US ANYTHING
Our customer focus is not only reflected in the development of first-class bicycles. We pride ourselves on being available to you before, during and after your purchase. Personal, competent and fast.Get in Touch